Submitted by: Marty Remsen
Customer Cooking Contest 2011
2 lbs. (about 7 cups) zucchini and/or yellow squash, sliced 3/8”
1.2 medium red and ½ medium yellow onion chopped
2 cans low sodium cream of chicken soup
16 oz. low fat sour cream
1 cup shredded carrot (optional)
3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces and cooked
1 package any flavor Stove Top stuffing
1/3 cup butter
- Sweat then cook squash.
- Mix soup and sour cream.
- Cook onion in a small amount of olive oil and butter until soft.
- Mix squash, onion, and soup.
- Toss stuffing mix with batter. Spread a small amount on the bottom of a casserole pan.
- Combine chicken with squash mix.
- Top with the rest of the stuffing.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.