Cold Carrot Soup
Submitted by: Revital Benvenisti
Customer Cooking Contest 2011
Makes 4 to 6 servings
1 ½ TBSP curry powder
2 oz butter
5 to 7 carrots
1 sweet potato
½ a can (200 ml) of coconut cream
4 cups water
Coriander leaves (optional)
Juice from ½ a lemon
- Peel and cut the carrots and sweet potatoes. Melt the butter in a large pot. Add the carrots, sweet potato and curry powder. Stir for 5 minutes. Add the water and cook until tender.
- Mix using a hand blender and let the soup cool.
- Add the coconut cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt, peper and some more curry powder if you like.
- Optional: add a handful of coriander leaves.
- Mix again with the hand blender and taste.
- Serve cold with a coriander garnish.