Farm Field Day this Saturday!
It’s that time of year again! We’ll be hosting our 4th annual Farm Field Day this Saturday August 8th! Stop by for a variety of events including:
– Field Tours at 10am, 12pm, and 2pm! Come see how we grow things in our home field, and check out our new environmentally-friendly greenhouse!
– Customer Cooking Contest at 11am! Bring in your best dish made with our homegrown produce and put it to the test! Local celebrity judges will be present to sample your recipe and select a winner! The first place winner goes home with over $125 in gift cards to Volante Farms and local restaurants! Second prize winner receives a gift card to the farm! Pre-register either by sending an email to email@example.com or seeing a cashier when you come by.
– Gelato Sampling – Giovanna Gelato will most likely sample from 2-4 but it may be earlier!
– Nashoba Brook Bakery – we are proud to introduce new kinds of bread and granola for you to try, so come down to sample some and tell us what you think! This will take place around 11 or 12 noon.
– Also, hot dogs for $1 and popcorn for $1 will be available from 12-2! Drop by around lunch and see what we have going on!
Hope you’ll join us at this popular event on Saturday! Bring the family, it’s going to be a blast!
(to join our e-mail list for upcoming events, simply write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to add you!)